About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dont You Like My New Bag




Dont you like my new bag girls ? I picked out the pattern and fabric however it was my friend Rosie of Rosie's Creations who did the actual making of the bag, aint she a good friend to me?? cheering me up from my dooldrums :>)

This bag is a great size for travel

there is also a smaller version in the next pic you can see the small pocket for your phone or car keys, inside there is another pocket divided into four so you have two smaller pockets and two pen holders , or you could make it one bigger pocket
I'll never work out how to put pics on in the correct place :>)

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh I love it, it's absolutely lovely! I am jealous :)

Lilly said...

Beautiful bag. I want one. Enjoy your new bag and have a great day.

Christine said...

Lovely bag, Isabella. You chose well ... the fabric and pattern are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Lovely fabric and a Good Size too...Nice Job.
cheers

Melinda said...

Wow, I hope my bag looks as good. I chose a black and white print from Wells's for mine.

Anonymous said...

Just the thing for your trip to Sydney.

Unknown said...

Love the fabric , great bag ,
clares craftroom

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your new bag Isabella...

Jo in TAS said...

Isn't that fabric the same as the fabric I made you another bag from?
It's lovely!!

rosiebud creations said...

Hi hope you have a lovly trip

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Isabella!! You are such a lucky gal!! Ihave made this bag, and am going to make another for my Mu for Mother's Day.
Have a good time away
x Sarah