About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Back I think :)

Looks like I'm back ( hopefully).
My GP friend passed her Australian med finals, I'm back home nights, still at her place Moday/Friday and some weekends if she is on call.
These are two quilts I have done while I was away ( if I remember how to post them) The first one is for a friends foster child, and the small lap quilt is for my G/Grandson as a wee quilt for when he falls asleep in the car.

4 comments:

Roseanne said...

Nice to see you are back. We have missed you. Your quilt is very nice.

Fee said...

Welcome back !!! Both quilts are lovely.

Hugs - Fee X

Allie said...

Oh how I've missed you, Bell! So glad you are back, well, almost back? Good news that she passed her finals!!!!!

I love both the quilts, what GREAT boy quilts!

Sarah said...

Lovely quilts there Bell! Great to hear she passed her finals!
x Sarah
PS: Coming to Sewing Camp?