About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi all, This is an exciting day, A pic of Sarah's new wee bub AND a new on line store in Tassie how good is that? I have been dealing with Sarah for quite a while now on EBay (before I started blogging) and have been more than satisfied .
Things are always as advertised and delivery is fast.
I hope you all check out her new online shop "Patchwork Plus "the link is on top of my page I know you wont be disappointed

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey Isabella,
lovely to see you post.
Isn't that baby just gorgeous?
A new online store wow how fab for you Tassie people..wish there was more up here...cheers Vickie