About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yesterday!

I went to Launceston yesterday with Rosie to meet up with Rose for coffee/lunch we met at a lovely place on the river front and spent a lovely 3+ hours there just chatting it was really nice watching the river cruises coming and going, then we had a rush trip up to Esma's just for needles lol one panel, one pkt needles, one cotton and a pair of scissors and I was Finished I'll leave Rosie's send up for her, In Esma's we met Leanne and had a lovely wee chat with her, so in one day Rosie met two Blogger Friends.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

Sounds like you had a nice day. I really will have to go to Esme's soon and check it out.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a real girl's day out.

Rose Johnston said...

I had a wonderful time yesterday sweetie!! Thanks so much for the coffee/lunch date!! It was great to meet Rosie as well......next time Ill come visit you, maybe for one of your sewing days, they sound like fun!!
Big hugs xxx

Jo in TAS said...

Mmm, thinking we need a little get together in Launie, haven't been to Esme's in ages and maybe I'll have to pop upto Latrobe as well to visit Picture Patchwork and Wells' again...aahhh one day!
Hugs
Jo

Cathy said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day!! Good for you!! Cathyx

Peggy said...

Isabella;

I really like your blog! You do beautiful work...whis that I wa so inclined. Am thinking of taking up knitting!
Thanks for visiting me too!

Fiona said...

You sound like you had a great time in Launceston. X

Anonymous said...

He told her that the watch would stay with her until he came back. The sound of the watch was his fine-sounding words. He promised he would come back and marry her.[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/dg-watches.html]replica d&g watches[/url] [url=http://www.luxucenter.com/cheap-miu-miu-handbags.html]Miu Miu handbags[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/longines-sunglasses.html]Longines Navigator Sunglasses[/url] Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.