About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I could not manage to get the last post the way I wanted it so here is the explanation of what all the gifts were hopefully in order, First was the decorated envelope with two butterflies from my machine to cover the addresses,The purple folder is a complete kit for one of the classes Patricia teaches its a Crazy quilting dolls quilt then there are beads buttons, two hoops, see the size of the small one, two fat quarters, then the next pic is one of Leisure Arts books Patricia designed for them, then we have two flowers she made with seed beads so intricate, next is an other book by Patricia Writing on Fabric it's soo sweet with pics on each page of the 26 pages lovely verses to use on your craft work then we have a gorgeous book on crazy quilting again by Patricia for Leisure Arts.
So you can see why I was soo excited and overwhelmed by it all

No comments: