About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

proof pic for Sarah lol


Just found this pic that I thought I'd deleted, it was on the wrong camera so I found it by accident really as I was lending this camera to a friend I checked it out got out the cords ect., then thought I better just make sure, and there was the pics.

I did this tidy about three months ago for an old lady who was in a wheel chair and resided in a nursing home, I thought it would be a handy little thing for her lollies papers, however she died two weeks after I got it finished.

So Sarah this is the photo I said I'd take before giving it.:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very nice Isabella!! Now I believe you lol
x Sarah