About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who over slept

What a great start to the day I over slept, (whats new) cant sleep at night then over sleep in the morning I was supposed to be going to church in wynyard now it will have to be tonight.
Well I have decided it's time to get strict with myself yet again, I have stitcheries finished and waiting to be put together into quilt tops and it's just not been happening so no more stitcheries till all these ones are together, WELL maybe just the new Gail Pan one just to have in my bag for when I have to wait, wait and wait some more LOL
Happy stitching
Dont forget stay safe
Isabella

No comments: