About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My wee pity party

I'm having a not so wee pity party much more like a big kid tantrum all my online friends are at a lovely stitching retreat in Hagley and I have to stay at home to look after Qiqa , we are going to see some silly 3D movie which I'm sure I will just love (NOT.) don't you all feel so sorry for me :(:(

4 comments:

Allie said...

Oh no...you bet I do!!!!! Sending waves of sympathy, Bell!

Vickie said...

feel sorry for you hmmyeah ok but what would be betterah would be you sittin stitchin beside me,cheers Vickie

Roseanne said...

I am back from hagley.We all had such a great time lots of food. lot of sewing, more food and talking lots more food.

Jo in TAS said...

I think I put on a few kilos!