About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Baby



Since I have no finishes to show you I thought I'd show you all my baby, her name is Bekki Lee she was re birthed in 2005-2006 I don't know where I put the "birth certificate" :o) to checkout her proper date etc.,
The work that goes into this re birthing process is amazing each hair being done individually with real hair and all the little baby markings.
She is feeling a bit strange just now as Rose and I swapped baby beds so this is her first night in this bed. I dont think she thinks much of me as a mummy I gave her brother to Rose now I have changed her bed poor wee mite must be wondering whats next.

2 comments:

Laurie from Rotorua said...

She looks like the perfect kind of baby to have, and sure she will like her new bed.

Allie said...

Awww....how sweet!