About Me

My photo
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
I am a Christian,married to my very best friend, Mother of three,Grandmother and great grandmother, who is owned by Bobby my Silky Terrier.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Friend Allie

Have all you girls been over to see my newish friend Allie of "allie-opps sweet happy life "first and foremost she is a great blogger secondly Allie has a FREE stitchery pattern going just now that was was going to be a BOM Allie however has now made it a BOW Block of the week for those of you who don't have my nutty brain :-) pop over and see it for your selves .
It's Raining it's Pouring Wish this old girl was snoring
We are still blessed though it's a great day for stitching , even a great day to have a PJ's day For us country girls , (we normally get a phone call to make sure we will be home before anybody comes way out here :-)
Hot soup and thick toast followed by home made boiled fruit cake, I add nuts and seeds to mine yummy, Yes thats the order of the day for me (I hope)

3 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Hi ....I would love to see Alli's blog but you didnt put up a link for it...and if you did I cannot find it :)
On My Heart BOMs

Allie said...

Awww - you're such a sweetie! Thanks!

We're supposed to get rain tonight, I love rainy days for stitching - but I'll be asleep.

I must be a country girl at heart - pj's all day is my fave!

Melinda said...

Mmmmm, fruit cake!